Saleamad replied

295 weeks ago

Sacrifice Movie In Hindi Dubbed Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A tough undercover cop inadvertently gets involved in a dangerous heroin ring when a young defector of the drug trade leaves his five year-old sister in his care.
With such a good cast I was expecting more, story line is a good one but the editing ,music , and some of the 'support' cast acting makes this look and feel like a 'B' movie and should go straight to DVD (if it already hasn't !.) I can only assume that the majority of the budget went on the fees of Cuba Gooding Jr and Christian Slater and so they had to make do with varied ability rest of cast and crew and after finishing filming, took it to a local school or collage to find someone to edit it together! Sorry but a few good people have put in a lot of effort into this film but they have been let down very badly by so many others the I am sure they will not be putting this film on their CV.if you are really bored and want to while away an hour and a half or so, then go ahead and check it out but do not say I didn't warn you and I hope you find something a lot better to waste your time and possibly money on! Come on Cuba and Christian, you can and have done a lot better than this, don't sell out and let your loyal fans down, the next time you get an offer like this, unless you have editorial control , turn it down !!!!
This film has it all: The cop, the drugs, the cartel, and a priest(?) The cop troubled by the loss of his family, who works vice, who drinks and doesn&#39;t play by the rules. The drugs made into a statue, and put into a church by mistake. The cartel want it back. So the cop and the priest are gonna stop them. However these plot lines are put together with such a lack of skill that this film is irritating from the start.<br/><br/>The cartel import and sell drugs. They swear a lot and have guns. Some of them are quite muscled. None of them can fight. No scene involving the cartel is in any way memorable. The priest (Christian Slater) used to be special forces. Neither the cartel or the priest are well acted.<br/><br/>Okay, so the cop lost his family but just in case you can&#39;t pick up on that there&#39;s loads of flashback scenes of family together and too many more of them getting killed. He works vice he licks mysterious white powders to identify them. Yes, it really is that bad. And his drinking is not believable: there&#39;s lots of scenes of him drinking alcohol - hip flasks, mixing into coffee, washing down the aspirin while driving, etc - but never as much as would get anyone drunk. He doesn&#39;t play by the rules: he goes to a gun fight with only his fists, then he decides to face down a speeding car with armed folk inside shooting at him on foot with just his handgun, then he decides that the best course of action would be to ambush the cartel in the church with just him and the priest. Utter balls.<br/><br/>There&#39;s lots of shooting and people dying. There&#39;s drug use and sex but without any point. Most of it could have been implied and then this mess could have been shown on TV.<br/><br/>The end doesn&#39;t come soon enough.

7cb1d79195
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Gaburincho of Music movie free download in hindiThe Escape Plan tamil dubbed movie torrentWithout Intent full movie free downloadLa pistolera song free downloadA Firestar Is Born full movie 720p downloadOdoru b rei! Bakemon full movie in hindi 720pMortal Fighter full movie hd 720p free downloadThe Simpsons: Road Rage full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pShift Into Turbo: Part I movie free download hdPhantom Ranger full movie in hindi 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.